Maruti Nippon 3 Button Remote For Cars
|Number of Buttons
|5.08 x 3.81 x 2.54 cm; 48 Grams
|Item part number
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Country of Origin
This remote works with all nippon central locking system, mostly nippon central locking system used by maruti suzuki and mahindra.
- OEM Maruti Nippon Spare Remote
- This Remote works with almost all Nippon Central Locking System
- Remote Matching can be done by yourself
- Content : 1pic Remote Transmitter Assembly with Battery
- THIS REMOTE DON’T WORK DIRECTLY TO CAR ,NEED PAIRING/MATCHING
NOTE : Remote Programming /Matching procedure (Remote Can Be Matched Watching Below videos link)
Note: Remotes Shown In the videos Are Same But Of different Design So Don’t Get Confused By Looking at the remote design
New Suzuki Swift remote can be matched using this Video: Here is the procedure:
1. Unlock the car using 1 working remote.
2. Sit in the car and keep the driver-side door open.
3. Turn-ON the ignition with any key and immediately take out the key. Do not start the car.
4. Press & release door-switch 3 times.
5. Again turn ON the ignition and immediately take out the key. Door locks will cycle from Unlock position to Lock position and then to Unlock position to confirm Remote programming mode.
6. Now press and hold lock button of each remote one by one for 1 second. You’ll hear a short beep for each successful registration
This Video shows the technique of matching new Maruti Swift Remote Matching. This technique is little different from old technique in 2 ways:
1. To match a new remote in programming mode you have to press lock or unlock button more than once.
2. New remote will start working only after you get a long beep although old remote will start working before the long beep.
This Video shows “How to program New Nippon Swift Remote to a Car”. Atleast one working remote is required for this procedure. Here are the steps.
1. Open the car with any of the working remote.
2. Sit in car, keep the driver side door open and Turn ON the ignition
3. Press Alarm button once, Leave it, Press it again and hold it in pressed position.
4. You’ll hear a single beep confirming remote registration/matching mode.
5. Now press “LOCK” button on each remote to match them with system. Previously programmed remotes should also be matched again.
6. Leave the alarm button. You’ll hear a long beep confirming exit from Remote Programming mode.
7. Take out the key. Close the door and check remotes for operation.
Maruti Nippon 3 Button Remote